New resource for housing trust fund advocates: Advocacy Skillshare
The Housing Trust Fund Project welcomes you to visit Advocacy Skillshare, our new web forum to advance the cross-pollination of ideas, tactics and strategies that effectively advance affordable housing and homeless advocacy. Advocacy Skillshare highlights innovative and inspiring ideas, tactics and strategies related to community engagement, elevating constituent voices, internal coalition communication, cross issue alliances, leadership development, mobilizing supporters, messaging and public opinion research, reporting success, and demonstrating economic benefit.
Current posts include:
- Housing Long Beach Documentary Brings Stories of Home to the Screen
- MAHC Film Illustrates the Positive Impact of Investment in Affordable Housing
- Polk County, Iowa Housing Trust Fund Builds Can I Be Your Neighbor Campaign
- Washington Low Income Housing Alliance Top 10 Moments of Legislative Session
- COHHIO Develops A Housing Trust Fund Emergency Alert System
- Campaign for Housing Carolina Postcard Project
- Housing Colorado Prepares Members for Effective Legislative Outreach
- Summer School for Emerging Leaders in San Francisco
We welcome ideas for future Advocacy Skillshare posts. Have something exciting to share with fellow housing and homeless advocates? Send it via email to Michael Anderson.
We will be adding 2-4 Advocacy Skillshare posts each month. Visit Advocacy Skillshare at www.housingtrustfundproject.org/blog